Sunday 4 May 2014

[ADVICE ME KSU] I FEEL BAD AFTER HAVING SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND

A student in KSU (name withheld) >  posted this in Kogi State

University Campus Gist group on facebook

I FEEL BAD AFTER HAVING SEX

WITH MY BEST FRIEND

Goodmorning fellow KsU peepx, i

really need your advice

because i've made a mistake.

I have this female friend we

are both in school, we usually

spend time together, just

casual meetings.

She told me she has a boyfriend and that was not the problem, recently i went to her place, and we

were just gisting as normal, we

spoke for a very long time and

i told her i would love to spend

the night over at her place and

she was ok with it, the next

morning i asked her if she

would love to have sex with

me and she agreed.

Finally we had sex, i know my friend, she is a good girl, she does not sleep around with guys, i could

even tell that from the sex,

maybe we were too close that

was why she was not able to

say no to me.

Now the problem is i feel i have offended her, maybe it was never met to happen, we are no longer in

good terms.

Pls KsU help

me, i need your advice. Insults

are welcomed. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment