Friday 8 August 2014

[Joke of the day, A must read] KSU they say is KS-QUEUE


KSU is Ks-queue. I love my Ks-queue as e dey.

         Am not in the military but I sure know how to stand for hours.
I start my diploma/100L in KSU, I wanted to buy my diploma/Utme form, I queued,

Wanted to write Post ume I queued,


I gain Admission, wanted to print admission letter I queued,

Wanted to pay school fee I queued,

Wanted to sign my course form I queued,

On matriculation Day I queued,

To snap pictures I must queue,

Wanted to write my name in attendance list I queued,

I wanted to to collect my exam card I queued,

Wanted to sign my exam card I queued,

Wanted to collect money from ATM I queued,

Wanted to deposit in the bank I Queued,

In the cafeteria I queued,

Wanted to fetch water in the hostel I queued,

I want to charge my phone I must queue,

What about to collect bursary??? I Queued,

And to toast a girl?? Damn! I must queue

Since wey I enter diz school dem don use queue master me, wey be say e don turn reflex action to me now, and now I dey 200L, what about when I don dey 400L? Chai!!! I pity doz wey dey predegree, diploma and 100L.
Don't spoil the fun, add yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment