Wednesday 17 September 2014

Interview session with Edime Isah Edime, former KSU S.U.G Director Of Socials

Made In Ksu’s Raj-dafinxt recently sat down with Edime Isah Edime,  Ksu  Award-winning Act and graduate Of Bsc. Hons. Agriculture to catch up with him
We spoke with him being KSU D.O.S sometimes ago, his achievements, and what’s still yet to come from him.

Raj: Can you give us a little detail
about the you?

Edime: My name is Edime Isah Edime,i hail from Ojikpadala-Egume in Dekina LGA...I am from a family of 15,i have 10 beautiful sisters and 4 brothers...Am in the 7th position..And am a Nigerian (LOL)

Raj: You were the former SUG D.O.S in KSU, so tell us what did u accomplish? How did your SUG members work with you?

Edime: Well...being the S.U.G Director Of Socials was a great experience,my fellow excos were wonderful people although there was this cacus thing which is usual in politics. About the achievement,HMMMMMM! A Lot of ksu students were giving me and my deputy kudos for the steady colourful events but to us, we didn't really accomplish what we desired and that was due to lack of funds from the head. Even the events were made possible from our pockets, we were not doing it to protect our names but we were doing it because of passion. And you won't believe that the only money my office got from the union was 40,000 naira and that was first semester. After then,every other thing was from me and Churchboy because we had to keep the campus grooving steady. It was challenging @ a point because students were thinking millions were given to us But all in all,we pulled through.

Raj: If you have the opportunity to become Ksu D.O.S again

Edime: Oga Raj,u're very funny ooo....Being ksu sug dos won't be an opportunity for me again nw..I wished 4 it way-back but now we are unto greater things like becoming the D.O.S of Nigeria (LOL). But one thing I didn't do during my tenure and I still wish I did it is that I wasn't able to set up a social centre. The Union head failed me. I still went on to the VC for approval so I can source for funds but it wasn't approved. I and my deputy (Churchboy),we really worked towards it but it didn't work out since we didn't get approval from the school. So we had to rest our heads. That's the only tin we didn't achieve but am sure someone will do it one day.

Raj: How does it feel like to be a graduate?

Edime: woooop! It feels good...old friends see me and they are like Edime u've added...It's not like am enjoying yet, its just rest of mind...No more running up and down for test and exams...I wake up wit my own plans and not some lecturer's plan...Feels good men!

Raj: Tell us about your school days, which position are you in class (academics) who are you dating @ that time? Where did u stay ( hostel or off campus), how did u become one of the big boys on campus?

Edime: Academics was just there....I wasn't so much of an always in class kinda student but I left ksu with a good grade. And about who I was dating, Hmmmmmmm! Big question! but why do u wanna know?   Alryt i'll tell u... I didn't really av a stable relationship in skool..I meet a girl, we start datin..U're serious,she's not serious not bcos she doesn't want to be But becos she feels I av so many other ones bcos of my status in school and then she begins to misbehave.. U leave her,go for another one d same thing. So @ a point I got tired jareeeh!
During my first year,i had to stay in the hostel so I can master the environment...I stayed in the Great Dangana hostel but from my 2nd year to my 5th year,i stayed off campus (Masira quaters)...And about the big boy,was I really a big boy? yea maybe in social activities but in terms of having money and all that,i feel I was just an average dude. I was famous based on ma social activities and rib cracking. 

Raj: why do people call you Arc Angel?

Edime: Arc Angel is my nick...I actually got that from a church programme in ma 100level days but some people say it's the Arch Angel Lucifa...LOL....Its funny how people just wanna paint u black..They forgot that angel Gabriel and Michael are also Arch Angels. It's well sha! But I got a new nick tho! "Revelation"

Raj: Where are you in the process?
What’s your next step?

Edime: Am working on a lot of projects @ the moment...When it blows up,you will know!...We are working,no sleeping on the bicycle.

Raj: Tell us three things you learn in ksu that is helping you out today.

Edime: Before ksu, i use to be a shy person but today,i can speak confidently before 10million people. Ksu also taught me how to manage time... Lastly,ksu made me a comedian/singer...All this was never a part of me until ksu came along ma way.

Raj: You were into music sometime ago, how has that paid off? and tell us why you don't do music again?

Edime: Yea I still do music...But I do more of writing and Pilling up for now...Am tired of doing songs without cash to promote it nationally..But I still record some tho! With the help of my producer xtra-ordinaire (Doctor E)..For now,no loud music, just writing and waiting for the set time...We're still in it.
Raj: so when next should we be expecting you in KSU to poll out one of those your Promising events?

Edime: Hmmmmm wen next! Wen next!...I really don't know fa! If I get an IV, i'll come but organising an event in ksu is not around d corner yet...

Raj: What's your advice to the present  KSU students?

Edime: My advice is just very simple....Obey God's word,Honour ur ancestors,love your woman,Fuck what people say about you because they too have their own sins,so they shouldn't make your own the subject,and finally always preserve the truth.

Raj: Any final words?

Edime: Final words....Dnt av much to say tho! Would just send ma shout-outs to ma hommies still groovin ksu...@Malik,@Nelson (Ksu campus gist editor),@L-way,@Catchfaya,@Phat-prince,@Tony-pee,@Mc prof,@all men reppin "Ami men nyon"

You can connect with Edmie Isah Edime via
BBM pin:2B3C60E1
IG: @revelation_official
Twitter handle ----@eddyisah

No comments:

Post a Comment