Sunday 2 November 2014

What's Your 'I No Try At All ' Story?

Yep, it's another time for reflection on MIK. Looking back at your past, the life you lived, the various
people you have encountered, stuff you did.....what's the one thing or may be a couple of things you remember and you are like "mehhnnn,,,I no try at all oh!"

Could be places you frequented, folks you hung out with, someone you dated, some hearts you broke.....or even some weird stuff you used to dress. You look at some old pictures and you shake your head, you remember some things you used to do way back
and you are like...."mehnnnnn....I no try oh!" What's the
one thing you remember from the past and shake your head for yourself? You see someone you dated in the past or someone you
used to have a crush on and you are like ".....wetin I see
for this person sef??? I no try at all o!"

That's the sought of think I will like you guys to share with us today. It could be more than one instance o! Just take your time and think back, I'm sure you'll remember
at least one thing.

2 comments: