Sunday 7 December 2014

MADE IN KSU FACE OF THE WEEK @Phurlashade



Full Name: Olubo folashade
Present Age: 23
Date Of Birth: 1991
Origin: Kogi state
Present Location: Warri


School: Kogi state university anyigba
Course: Library and information science
Level: 200
Relationship Status: Single but not searching
Religion: Christianity

Interests/About Me: Am a cool person Dats if u get to knw me better I hate injustice and I stand for equality for all
Like And Dislikes: Likes fashion' cooking' and reading, Dislike lies and hypocrisy


Blackberry Pin: ********
Phone Number: ***********
Facebook Name: Olubo folashade
Twitter Handle: @Phurlashade

Thoughts about this blog: made in ksu is one of d coolest and lively blog ever kip it up I luv yah guys

SHOUT OUT!!! ShOut out to all my pals my family my luv ones miss gold miss zuluyat miss blush miss ty miss Debby miss gloria miss joyce miss oyiza I luv u alll and everybody in made in ksu kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment