Monday 19 January 2015

Check out this Week's MADE IN KSU Face Of The Week @Precy_presh



Name: Precious uhiene
Present Age: 19

Date Of Birth: Jan 9th
Origin: kogi state, Idah
Present Location: Kogi state,
School: KSU
Course: marketing
Level: DIP 2


Relationship Status: Dating
Religion: Christian
Interests/About Me: love singing dancing modelling reading novels... Not really a fun person but very lovable I love to make peace and hate trouble.. Music fashion travelling n meetin new people..


Like And Dislikes: Likes, shoes.. Singing reading novels modelling meetin new people... Dislikes gossips fighting quarreling etc


Blackberry Pin: 52D070B6
Phone Number: 08061242285
Facebook Name: Uhiene precious
Intagram Handle: precy_presh



Review About The Site: I'm so in love with d site cos it gives u details on all d happenings in school n Nigeria and even d world. More grace to ur elbow made in ksu



Shout out: Shout out to those who support and help me always... To my haters I love u all.. Thank u 4 Makin me who I am.. Names too numerous to mention but u all sha no ur selves.. I love u all... Muuah

BECOME OUR NEXT WEEK FACE OF THE WEEK





No comments:

Post a Comment