Saturday 7 February 2015

Why KSU Girls Sleeps around with Many Men

I (Emmanuel Ogiri Cosmos) never wanted to post this. But the lady who sent this to me kept disturbing. Yes, I got bold when I saw it on other blogs big blogs like Meenatnigeria.com

The message I got from a lady follower on my Facebook said she want people to
know the reason for their action:

Please Emyo, I just want to tell you that it's
not our fault that we go about servicing all
kinds of men for the sake of money. Many
guys do yahoo and armed robbery to survive
but ladies can't do all that and since we are
aware that these men will always need
women to enjoy their money with them,
there is nothing bad if we make ourselves
available for you men and we get paid for
our professional services.

Or can you people stay without a woman for
one month?

We are just helping men with
our body...

Times are hard. My parents can't raise
enough money for my school fees and my
accommodation in school, so how will I feed,
buy clothes, make-up and look good like other girls if I don't help my self? Many
ladies are doing it here in my school and
even other schools. It is condition that
caused it.

People should understand that everything has changed! - D

Guys please bear with the ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment