Sunday 13 March 2016

Tribiute To Late Phatprinz - By Debby


Do Not Stand by my grave and weep
Abdullahi baba musa
Death is nothing at all
It does not count
But yours does?
We knw u have only slipped away into d next room
Nothing has happened
You always yell at me
Stop weeping,but now can
I see you in pain and stop
Can I see another's woe and not be in sorrow too
Can I see another's grief and not seek for kind relief
Nath why are you alone? Why are you walking alone where is pp catchii why are u on stage alone why are u singing alone pls answer mii or did he go to melody's house, melody why are u sitting alone why are u not arguing wit pp or he is at d studio wit kinqi, or he is wit his Bestie chiamaka, where is pp I then realize DAT pp is Gone and never coming back
O captain, my luv my swthrt, your fearful trip is alone the ship has weather every rack the prize u sought is won 
ADIEU my prince charming ur memories still lives on I Luv You

No comments:

Post a Comment