Tuesday 24 May 2016

Exclusive Interview Session with Young Boss The C.E.O Of DMJ Beauty Empire


kreative Mindz 9ja :hello ma can we meet you?

DMJ Beauty Empire: Thank you ma. I am David Mary Joy, the C.E.O of Dmj Beauty Empire.

kreative mindz 9ja : you run a beauty empire name Dmj Beauty Empire pls can you tell us the concept behind the l acronym "DMJ "?

DMJ Beauty Empire: Yes i run DMJ beauty empire
The name is gotten from my full name which is David Mary Joy


kreative mindz 9ja :how long have you been doing makeup and how did u get started?

DMJ Beauty Empire :I have being into makeup for a year and few months now
I started by registering myself as a student under Zuli which is Sabjoz beauty world, then i open my own brand DMJ beauty empire after several jobs



kreative mindz 9ja :tell us about your experience as a makeup artist?

DMJ Beauty Empire :I Have several experiences that I can't start mentioning, one thing for sure is to understand each personality that comes my way and tolerance


Kreative Mindz 9ja: what do you love most about make up?

DMJ Beauty Empire :I love it for many reasons but will point out one thing which is the confident it add to My personality

kreative mindz 9ja :where do you see DMJ beauty empire in the 5 years?

DMJ Beauty Empire :It is really indescribable in the next 5years, that is reason it is called an empire..... so many sections are going to be attached like photo studio, saloon, makeup section and more, we are already going to lunch our collections of wear any moment from now, with God by our side we going to be at the peak level and higher

kreative mindz 9ja :what set you apart from other make up artist?

DMJ Beauty Empire :What set me apart from other makeup artist is that i put my passion first and not the money, sometimes i do job using the best products and putting my effort even at little service fee.

kreative mindz 9ja :can you tell us what makes you a good fit for this particular make up artist position with d competition being so tough?

DMJ Beauty Empire : It doesn't really matter the competition around, it is just to be focus and packing your own way of services and making it different in a special way make me stand out always




Contact us at www.joeljustina95@gmail.com to get a chance to get interviewed to show off your business as a young boss www.KreativeMindz9ja.blogspot.com

follow us on
Twitter @tinapearl_
instagram @tinapearl_

No comments:

Post a Comment