Friday 6 May 2016

Pregnant?, I Won't Forget - Article By Gifted Mike


Pregnant?, I Won't Forget.

Back in school, my girlfriend came to visit me, because she said she's missing me badly, when she came, she only stays for two weeks and she left, a week and some days later, she called to tell me she's pregnant and I said; are you Mary the mother of jesus? She said what do I mean?, I said; if you're pregnant then am ready to be Joseph the father of Jesus.

She got angry and End the call. I play calm because "I NO DO ANYTHING," but later that evening when my thought flashed back to what she said, I became scared because am not ready, am not ready to be a father at this early stage, and I thought to myself, can kissing also pregnant someone? because "I NO DO ANYTHING,"

she refuses even when I made advance toward having sex, I only kissed her, I thought to myself aloud.
That moment I start making research, in fact I became a good researcher on how to be Pregnant within a week.

That evening am not myself, I hissed, walked round my compound, I seat down, I stood up, am just restless, I decide to call her back, i said; Dear, Please if what you told me the other time is a joke please tell me am falling sick, she laughed and said: so you're not ready to be a father and you want to have sex without Protection? She laughed and end the call, there and then i breath out heavenly as a sign of relieve,
Youth! stay away from Sex OR to Prevent unwanted pregnancy or STD always use Protection,

I am ‪#‎GiftedMike‬ and I just want to make common senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment