Thursday 9 June 2016

Reasons Why Am Going Into Music - Cynderelly


I am ajayi blessing cinderrelly
I am from yaqba west, a student of Kogi State University, . Department of sociology 100level.

Well alot of peepz might be wondering why i have choosed to go into music but the truth is music is one thing i have ever wanted to do my whole life but i just don't want to jump into it, so i started as a makeup artist and a dancer before i joined the best family on campus(DPM)....D best place to be, where they have full faith and support for your talents, I tell you if you are not there u are missing alot....lol...
The major reason am into music now is because MUSIC is my thing, and am not coming because I want to challenge anyone but to heal and connect the world through singing.

So pls watchout for me because am coming to the industry and am gonna put in my best to push it forward. AM gonna become one of d biggest Female Artist on campus.. So help me GOD.

My shout out goes to these wonderful dream believers
DJ DARIO,HOLLYBOY, KLASSICK, RAJ THAFINXT, ST BLAISE, MATURED MIND, DPM as a whole for been there for me and believing in me.
And to my fans, ...JAHBLESSY'ALL
Watch out.

Follow on IG @rellydyn

No comments:

Post a Comment