Wednesday 2 July 2014

Tech: How To Be Eligible For Airtel 4GB BIS Data Plan


Do you know Airtel have a Package, 4GB for N1500

I can really tell when I’m enjoying

internet surfing with the fastest

internet speed; and I can tell when

it’s slow. I make up this post

because of those that are in one way

or the other finding it difficult to

subscribe for the Airtel 4GB.

Surprisingly, I noticed my Airtel Gigs

is not actually moving as in excessive

zapping of data for the past few days

as it used to.


Maybe an adjustment have been

made, but I can’t really say. So many

of us have wondered why on earth

Airtel will select those that are

Eligible to Use the 4GB data plan.

Why Won’t Your SIM Be Eligible For

The Plan?

Dial *440*161# should let you know

if you are eligible or not.

Unfortunately, many are not eligible.

Early hours of this morning, a

committed blog contributor in person

of Mr Ben share with me this method

of easily getting eligible for the Airtel

4GB; after Airtel told him that he’s

not eligible for the plan. Two weeks

later, he tried the code below and he

was told Eligible.

How Can I Be Eligible For The Airtel

4GB Plan?

It’s so simple; it’s all wrapped up in

a code. Dial *440*440# Once you dial

the code above, if you are lucky

enough, you will get an eligible

message. And if you didn’t get an

eligible message, keep your SIM for

some couples of weeks and try it

again.

Mind you, this Airtel 4GB for #1500

works on all device including Java

phones.

A lot of people have also been having

problems checking data balance on

airtel, yes! Airtel changed the code.

The new code to check Airtel data

plan balance is now *223# and note

airtel data deduction is back to

normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment