Saturday 14 March 2015

Joke Of The Day:- Don’t Be Stingy To God


This was copied:-
On Sunday, I was sitting in the church, my friend invited me for a thanksgiving, and when it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around.

Despite d Pastor’s charge for gud
offering, I still hurriedly and secretly
pulled out N50 from my pocket and
dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, how generous, then majestically I looked around and put d N1,000 in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so generous.

He replied “don’t mention, be more
careful next time, it fell frm ur pocket”
Whaaaat???!!!!!……. Usher please wait wrong Transaction!!!!!!!!!

Don’t laugh alone share it and make
someone smile


No comments:

Post a Comment