Sunday 24 July 2016

If You Attended Kogi State University, You Can Relate To These Pictures [Funny


If you were a student of Kogi state university once or you still are, these pictures will make a lot of sense to you… Lol
1. 
Five and Six
2.

Bad Belle… I see you

3.  


So unfair…

4. 


Be lying for your father there

5. 


Cheei!

6. 


Have mercy on my pocket

7. 


Keep space for me for queue, I dey come

8. 


God, why me

9. 


What am I supposed to do with my life now?

10. 


Thunder will strike you

11. 


Kip kwayet my friend

12. 


You don’t have change abi you don’t have money

13. 


Ghen Ghen… You have vexed him

14. 


Lazy people smh…

15.  


You are so good

16. 


I still like my life

17. 


So perfect..

18. 


Na only Sunday dem dey dress

19. 


… The saviour has come back home

20. 


After Lectures + Hunger + TDB + Carry Overs has panel beaten you

21. 


These social science students sef

22. 


But.. Why?

23. 


Chimuooooo!!!

24. 


Gate fee? What’s that?

25. 

Typically Igala
26. 
Can’t you just sign the two at once so I won’t have to return?

Source:jollofNigeria.com

1 comment:

  1. Tnx for sharing bro.. But it's Jollofnigerian.com not Jollof Nigeria. Tnx for sharing again.

    ReplyDelete