Monday 11 July 2016

Kogi State University P.R.O Cosmos Ogiri Emmanuel Reply To Ebira Reporters


At about this afternoon Ebria reporters posted a news with the headline "ASUU, Kogi State University Strike: Complicity of SUG"

which The P.R.O referred to as defaming to his personality, which he then wrote a reply letter in response to the news.

Promise Emmanuel, Integrity Onoja and Egbira Reporters trying to do Sahara reporters with my name? Well, I will play cool but JUSTICE will prevail because even public apologies cannot correct the wrong of DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS which is actionable per say.

These set of people have been spreading my name all-over the internet that "Government House" initiated a cheque of N400,000 to me Ogiri Emmanuel Cosmos.

Well, I wouldn't want to say much, but wannabes (Sahara reporters) the said cheque, let me use their own terms:

The name of the INITIATOR is on the exact place you see a thumb on- hiding the identity of the person who owns the cheque. This is printed on it, customised on every single cheque in Nigeria.

Then the Government House this journalists saw and termed it the INITIATOR is actually the address where the bank is located in the lokoja. The cheque is from Daimond bank, which part of its address is ....close to government house.

We have only one diamond which is close to zenith bank a stone throw to government house.

Do you now understand? They said they tried to reach me and my Facebook account has no activity, oh really, if I want to send you a message need I check if you are online or not. Egbira reports has my email, no email was sent to me.

So to clear the air, their so called INITIATOR is the address where the bank is located at. The name of the person who gave me the cheque is covered with a thumb. The cheque was ne'er anything to do with Students Union Government.

Let no one plant discord between us. Thanks to all those who stood by me. I can not fail you for a token and when I fail I will apologize and learn fast, isn't that what have been keeping us?.

Presently there have been lots of issues on Facebook blowing up from the incidence on.

No comments:

Post a Comment