Saturday 6 August 2016

Hilarious!!! Read This Funny Love Letter A Ksu Student Wrote To His Lover


Read this love letter ::::

K.S.U
"ILEGRAMMS"
P. O. BOX 21,
Kogi state university AFRICA.
8th June, 1984.

Dear KEMI
Doxology,time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of good health. I am also parambulating in the wellness of cool breeze here. Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing happens is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl put together as FANTABULOUS. Tolany, darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.

To me each day, I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblangata also ceases to function. Crazy crazy crazy you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalopathic membrane, you will shake like Shakespeare. That's why I need to see you vis-a-vis soon for a better elucidation through tete-a-tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness with sangunity!
I think I have to stop my golden pen here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Pleasee I wish we meet at our spatial location to discuss later.
Sleep tight and don't let those mosquito bite you, because you are too sweet for them.
Goodbye for now.

Your slave-in-love.
Jezzben finnest boy! Don't let you friends see it!


He TRY ABI He NO TRY??
COMMENT JARE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment