Monday 20 February 2017

KSU SUG Under Phillip Omepa Is A SCAM - Ogiri Cosmos[Must Read]


The present Kogi State University Public Relations Officer (PRO) Ogiri Cosmos Ogiri Today went on his Facebook page to share discontent about Ksu SUG President Philip Omepha, he said some things about him that we don't know, and he revealed some things about their government.

Read excerpts of what he shared on Facebook below.

In the history of KSU no social events was recorded to the office of the DOS 1 and DOS 2.

Phillip created that history not the DOS 1 and 2.

In the history of my facebook post, I got more than 99% insults in recent times.
Phillip created that history for me. # NoRegrets

I have tried my best to cover up his inadequacies but it ends up to the extend that my facebook friends insults my personality.

Phillips is not making my job ease at all. Call me no image maker for I can't make any image from no where.
No projects executed.

The idea of KekeNapep was conceived by the entire excos. How Philip came up with the taxi on campus we are still confused and we are still watching him.

Below are my chats with the president where he is threatening me for telling him that he has spoiled my integrity with his administration and I have nothing to even show for it.

We have another challenge ahead of us, instead of carrying everyone along Phillip is busy travelling upandan from one shoprite to another shopleft.

Phillips pay your excos.
Phillips bring back our bike.
Phillips where is our students center money.
Phillip
Phillip

Let's go back to school
Phillips I want to Goto NYSC


2 comments:

  1. Na WA ooo, so all this has been happening and you kept it to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what people are saying, why voicing out nw

      Delete