Thursday 18 January 2018

HOW WE SPENT 6 YEARS IN KSU FOR A 4 YEAR COURSE - CRY OF A KSU GRADUATE


*our mistake as students
*How you can avoid it
Ordinarily, it shouldn't bother me to know how KSU is faring because of how it intends to frustrate me and many others of my set. But if I allow you to fall into the fate I experienced, it will, in all sense, be bad of me. You must not make the mistakes we made.
I come here once in a blue moon to set records straight. To clarity and to keep you informed on cogent steps. Because he that is informed can't be deformed. You see, for every bad experience we had while in school, we share our own part of the blame as students. Lack of interest in the student union and wrong decision in electing quality student leaders topped our mistakes. We had weak Aluta and that was why we were made scape goats for lapses on the side of the management and the then ASUU.
Maladministration on the side of the management and government will always be a threat to seamless academic activities but with vocal and dogged student union, such threat can be rebuffed and silenced or better still, the effects can be minimized.
Of a truth I tell you, school can be frustrating if you have wrong people or mediocre as student leaders.
You need someone who can strangle the government to pay you bursary if need be. You need someone who will always give you a listening ear. You need someone who knows the legal implication of management policies. You need a rugged man. We had no such person in my time and that is why we spent more years in school than we bargained for.
On that basis, I recommend Comrade AK Musa for your SUG president.
Sincerely, I have no personal relationship with this young man. But from our several encounters in the course of tackling the management, I discovered that he is a rare gem. He is a guy who would tackle your affairs from legal perspectives and make astute moves to put them to rest.
With this guy, you won't experience anything like Lecturers moving away with your scripts and then the sug president is confused. That was the case in our own time.
He is read and well exposed. Vote Ak Musa and thank me later.
AK is Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment