Saturday 5 April 2014

EXCLUSIVE one on one Interview with Tonypee


Anthony peter Emeje better known by his stage name Tonypee, is an artiste that has delivered a
consistent trail of smash hits, thereby forging an impressive reputation.

Tonypee started out as a musician in 2007 and has been working hard to take his music to the world stage. He speaks with Raji in this exclusive interview about his music, the struggle and the hustle

Hello Tonypee, how are you bro?
Yeah.... Am gud bro, and you?

Am good, its nice having u on here
Aiit bro... It's my pleasure

OK. So tell us about you,
OK.... Am Anthony peter Emeje, popularly known as
Tony Pee as my stage

OK, so where are you from?
Actually, am from Egume in dekina local of kogi state

I guess u are also schooling there?
Nooo.... Am presently a level 4 student at kogi state university anyigba

So whats your field of study?
Haha.... Am a free thinker (philosophy)

Haha, I see, so talking about music, what made
you realise music was your path?
Lol... The music stuff has been in me even before
seeing myself as a contemporary thinker You know nau...... have been on street for quite sometimes tho

For Hw long now?
Actually, I started recording right from 2007 Though the zeal has been there right from high
school days

So tell me, how have u been doing joining music and academics?
It hasn't been so easy tho. But  I thank God. Am doing perfectly ok with both music and the academics

Is your family in support of you?
Yah... My family so much believe in me, so they always give that necessary support.

Are you dating or single?
Haha...... Omo no be small something, well It's complicated

Haha, hmmmm, just tell us, its not as if am asking for her picture tho
Well, Still on the matter tho.... The babe wey I  like never agree, haha

Hahaha, its a matter of time
Lolsssss... Yea, exactly

How would u describe the music that you typically
create?
A kind of afro dance hall songs with little classical tone

DOWNLOAD 'GIVE IT TO ME'

So how have you been cooping in the music industry? The ups and downs
Mhen..... It hasn't been  easy tho. But to attain the fame_ one must task the brain. So I just try to give
my best on every song am on

So how far has your music taken you?
So far.... All has been good but not so easy in d hustle. At least, all the steps I have taken brought
great success and leading me to a  greater height

So can you tell us about ur progress so far? Which
of your songs is currently the rave of the moment?
Actually, I gat two songs taking up every where now. " Give to me " ft. Young prince, prod. By dr E.
And the very "MUKULU " prod. By Planta which I dropped recently with Its sample visual. And
believe me it's taking over most of the clubs within and around kogi state.

DOWNLOAD MUKULU THE VIDEO

What's your source of inspiration?
Mhen...... Na God oh. All I see around gives me inspiration to sing and do good music

Sure, So who are your biggest musical influences in the industry?
Ok... Seriously speaking, I love solid star and iyanya

DOWNLOAD MUKULU AUDIO

Wow, I now know the origin of ur slang 'wooooz'
Haha..... I always sound 'woooz_ky'
While solid star do d 'woooz'

Yea, funny sound. So what's next for you?
Presently  am working on my next single titled 'WIZKOLOLO', and believe me it's gon b hot. Anticipate

Yea sure, So any words for your fans?
Yeah....A very big shout to all my fans out there.You are the reason  am been celebrated, and believe me_ am gon deliver more than your
expectation. thanks for been there.... Woooz_ky.....

@tonypee38
www.facebook.com/tonypee.official

It is interesting chatting with you Tonypee,
MadeinKsu wish you the very best as you take your music to the world.
Thanks bro, you guyz  are doing a great thing, its first of its kind around here, and look how far you have gon. God bless your hustle.

2 comments: