Sunday 22 March 2015

CHECK OUT THIS WEEK MADE IN KSU FACE OF THE WEEK @ fabulous_bee



Full Name: Sabo Belqis
Present Age: 19+
Date Of Birth: 1st July 1995



present Location: Minna, Niger state
School: Kogi state university
Course:Philosophy and religious studies
Level: 200level



Relationship Status: Dating
Religion: Islam
Interests/About Me: Fashion, I'm a cool, gentle girl that's optimistic and kinda full of life and excitement


Like And Dislikes: Likes traveling, meeting nu and interesting people and dancing. Dislikes lies and malice


Blackberry Pin:52EE1D3C
Phone Number: 08067894040
Facebook Name: zeenarae bee
Twitter Handle: @fabulous_bee
Instagram: Mz_berlah



Review About The Site: Www.madeinksu.com is a very interesting site that feeds us in bout the latest news, music and life.. And I really gotta thank Raj for that, he's really doing a great job.. Kudos boss!



SHOUT OUT: My s/o goes to my family, my friends, my haters and err1 that believes in me.. God bless y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment