Monday 13 October 2014

[KSU STUDENT VIEW] Very funny. Read this facebook post by a ksu student.

Kolawole Wolexykuzy Pehlumi > Kogi State University
Campus Gist
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I met this girl on facebook and we have been
chatting for 6 months now.
This morning, i logged in and i saw her online,
and we started chatting immediately.
ME: Hello
dear
HER: hi hapy weekend.
ME: same to u dear
HER: so what do you have 4 me 4 dis weekend?
ME: Habba! Big girl like u is asking for
4 somtin?.
HER: Abeg ooO. Me am not a big girl ooO.
U want
to deny me a flexing weekend abi? ....
I quickly went to
buy N500
card
and send the pin into her chat inbox....
ME: dear
manage this please.
HER: no, pls am only joking. I will not take that.
ME: please please.
HER: and i refuse. I cnt take anything from you.
....
I quickly loaded the card and transfered it into
her line acct...
HER: You think you are smart eh?
A minute latter
I heard an alert msge tang-tang..''N1 000 is
trasfered to Yo
u from...
''
ME: whats the meaning of that?
HER: i told you, youu shldn't. ...
(this girl wan show me big girl abi?)
I used my
last N2000 to buy card, load
am, making N3000 and send it to her. ....
Some
minutes latter, an alert, tang-
tang..''
N6000 is transfered to u from.
''
chaiii..this girl wan try me?
And i dont have any money
again!
I called my friend and
borrowed the N6000 he was keeping for his land lord,I
told
him i will be expecting N24,000 in the next
5min and i will pay him back...I quickly buy card of
N6000, and sent her the N12,000..
And i kept my phone close to my ear expectingalert...
10 minutes later, instead of message alert, it was a call
from her...
''Hello dear, just call to thank you for the
Weekend gift we'll chatlatter''....
chaiiiii!!!! chaiii!!!! chaiii!!!!
(am sweatingsiriously)
Now, landlord is on my friends neck and he is onmy neck
too!
Somebody Do Something ooO!!!!
Read the comments below
Sun ·
35 Comments · Report
10 people like this.
View previous comments
Dolla Danladi
ok u ar not mumu again but mugu
Like · Yesterday at 1:07pm
Shuaib Harun
D@s y is gud 2 b who u ar.stop pride.
Like · Yesterday at 1:08pm
Kolawole Wolexykuzy Pehlumi
@harun... i don't get what you trying to say.
Like · Yesterday at 1:21pm
Kolawole Wolexykuzy Pehlumi
@ danladi....you still dey call me mugu bah?
Like · Yesterday at 1:23pm
Yunisa Sunday
U no serious
Like · Yesterday at 2:00pm
Hellen B Omosehin
God bless d girl, na so now wht did expect (oleyo)
Like · Yesterday at 2:17pm
Usman Alidu
Guy u don jons
Like · Yesterday at 2:37pm
Kolawole Wolexykuzy Pehlumi
me sef sabi say i don jons oooo..... Me don already enter
jonzy world.... Enough is enough ooo..... No more abusing
plz...you all should go and speep.
Like · Yesterday at 2:49pm
Prince Dave Ottahson
Guy na ur luck u no go try dat cheat again for ur life
Like · Yesterday at 3:08pm
Yusuf Buniyamin
U b FM FEDERAL MUGU
Ugbaje Ugbede
Oboi, u r capital mumu
Like · Yesterday at 11:12pm
Benita John
U be mugu 1.continue dey form big guy.hahaha
Like · Today at 12:14am
James Ojochona Bakwo
Go n borrow more money n still send to her.
Zomby
Like · 10 hours ago
Amuta John Egbaojo
Ur typ is stii dey
Like · 8 hours ago
Onuh Joe
oboy na waaoo for
Like · 7 hours ago
Onuh Joe
uoo
Like · 7 hours ago
Akin Oluwafemi Oratorpappyj
Foolish maga......learn frm ur mixtake nd move on maybi u
could gt anoder mumu lyk u!
Like · 2 hours ago
Kolawole Wolexykuzy Pehlumi
hahahah.......you guys never cease to amaze me with these
your abusive words..haba... Enough of that insults
please....spare me.. I dont need any of your comments again
plz
Like · Just now
Kolawole Wolexykuzy Pehlumi
just keep them for yourselvies....
Like · Just now

8 comments:

  1. hahahaha.. mumu.. u never see insults

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! sha it aint bad, but d gal na mugu. d boy jux mumu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jux passing. catch me if u can bababose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. made in ksu, very funny?? e no funny oh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my view is. this shit is funny. haha...,..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nawa for some people oh

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! why post dis na! Raj

    ReplyDelete