Wednesday 15 April 2015

Just When I Needed A Good Laugh - Omalichaspeaks


So I'm sitting in my office minding my business and trying to catch up on all the work I've missed next thing I hear someone shouting "pull it now, pull it, I say come and pull it". Hian!
In my aproko nature I decide to take a peek at the window to find out what was going on that's when I see this lady tugging at a dude's shirt. In amusement and intrigue I watched the scene play out. Passersby intervened, even my aproko security guard sef join hand dey pull the girl from the man. After much-a-do, all parties move on. So I invite my security guard upstairs to give me the full gist.

Apparently the girl was walking by jejely when the guy said "see wetin you wear....if I pull am down now, wetin you go do?" Aah aah....kilagbe kileju? Where did that come from? Okay so the girl was dressed in a tank top and a short lycra skirt (she had the body for it though).

Naturally she was enraged by the guy's statement and decided to call his bluff. I can tell you she succeeded and ended up totally embarrassing the guy. At first glance of the scene one would think the guy patronized a prostitute and refused to pay her.

The guy came across to me as one of those people who feel they are justifiably blunt and can say almost anything and get away with it. Well I guess he messed with the wrong person this time. But the girl sef....dressing that way in broad daylight worry small oh! Which is why I often say Dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed

No comments:

Post a Comment