Monday 25 August 2014

MADEIN KSU FACE OF THE WEEK @Blessin DIvabliss


 Full Name: Okoli chinonso Blessing
Present Age:21

Date Of Birth: Nov. 14
state Origin: Anambra State
 Present Location: Ayingba Kogi state




School:Kogi state uni.
 Course: Mass communication
 Level: Diploma 2
 Relationship Status: Dating 
Religion: Christain
 Interests/About Me: I love music a lot, it part of me/ am a professional d.j..There ainn notn cooler dan dt





Like And Dislikes: Just b blunt... Hate lies
 Blackberry Pin: 3309A1B5
 Phone Number: 08164468323 
Facebook Name: Blessing Divabliss
Twitter Handle: @Amour_prada
 Review About The Site: Made in ksu's one of d coolest blog's av come across, interesting, educating n promoting 
SHOUT OUT: Shout out 2 GMM crew, dey jst d very best, To my roomie Feranmi, u rock my world Nd to all ma sweedies dt I cnt mention, I so love y'all

1 comment: