Monday 20 April 2015

This week Made In Ksu Face Of The Week is Miss Inikpi 2014/2015 @sophypinky




Full Name: Tanko eleojo safiyat
Age: 20, may27 1995
State of Origin: kogi state
Current location: ayingba
School: k.s.u
Course: Agric economics&extension
Level: 300l



Relationship status: engaged Religion: Muslim
Interest/About me: am a very unique person, understanding, calm to talk to
Hates and dislike: I like justice, hate injustices, oppression and discrimination



BBM pin: 53088339
Phone number: 08132621276, Facebook Name: sophypink berry
Twitter handle: yusophlee
Review about this blog: The best blog ever,,, interactive, educating, and informing, gush! Proudly madeinksu,



ShoutOut: my shout out goes to my family( Bar.Tanko) my lovely twin sis Barr shida, umoh, and my friends(Becky,hauwa,) and all dat I can't name, love u all dearies,, to all my INIPKI hostel girl,, I see u all. To all lovers of madeinksu, luv u too,,muah!




No comments:

Post a Comment